There is a bug in the webgl version of the game -> you can click the wrapper when no gift is selected. Try downloading the exe version!
A point and click real-time strategy game where you need to give what the customer wants. The setting is christmas and the customers wants their gifts wrapped. Be sure to give the gift they want and the order they want it to be wrapped.
* Click one of the gender signs to choose whether if it's a gun they want or a doll
* Click the icons above the wrappers to wrap the gift
* Click the trash icon to throw the gift away and restart again. Use this if you ever made a mistake in wrapping order. You can't undo what you've done.
* Drag the gifts to the people to give it to them
Easy - ladies only
Faster Respawn - Ladies + men, respawns faster
Impatient - kids = boys + girls, kids have short patience
Crazy Mode - Ladies + men + boys + girls, Instant wraps no time required
Insanity - Ladies + men + boys + girls, asking you to wrap a wrapped box ain't that insane?
* mouse -> left click button
This was made for my 1st Christmas challenge to myself.
rules for this challenge:
- Start = December 25
- Complete the game before January 1
- Theme: Gift
I completed the game by the way.
Watch the process here: [link later once editing is finished]
Get the source code and assets here:
Youtube game demo: https://youtu.be/_f6jS-_wKuM
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.